Wednesday 16 November 2011

pups 3/4 weeks

So, since the last post my life has been taken over by 5 very demanding little ones, hence no post for 3 weeks!!

I cant believe how quickly its gone, they are already 5 1/2 weeks. The first girl will be leaving home in just under 2 weeks and I still have so much I want to do with them!

I wish I could have given up work for 8 weeks to look after them and enjoy them a bit more as I feel especially in the next 2 weeks there is so much to do.

Any one that says breeding is easy, must be superman or woman!!

Im lucky in some ways, I really dont think I could do it if I worked full time, I know a lot do, and all credit to them for that! Im finding it difficult working 30 hours a week!

So an average day goes something like

(for the first 3 weeks)2 am luna needs out for a wee, cue all the puppies think its time to get up, lots of screaming for half hour then back to sleep.

5am Luna seems to need out for another wee!! all the pups definitely think its time to get up this time!

5.15am with match sticks in my eyes let all the pups out for play time clean and disinfect the pen feed the adult dogs

6.30am pups start to crash out so put back in their pen for breakfast

6.45am pups finish breakfast, pee, poo and sleep :)

7.15 walk dogs

8.15 go to work.

pups seem to sleep until I get back about 2, I can only presume they do as there is no mess in their pen!

repeat the above process finishing with walking dogs about 4pm

clean, tidy, have visitors and new owners round to see the pups. feed the pups have them out for another hour until they crash.

cook and some when around 7.30/8pm have dinner (usually my first meal of the day at the mo!)

have a glass of wine!!!


pups wake up about 10pm, quick half hour play and back in their bed 

We crash sometime around 11pm

Theres a couple more feeds in there and general things that have to be done, shopping, going to the bank, sorting out lessons,  doing training days etc etc, but youve got the picture!



Ive put together a video of the pups around 3/4 weeks.
annoyingly as the videos are all take in the evening it seems really dingy and you cant see the pups too well.


1 comment:

  1. Nice to know what I'm letting myself in for!!! :os

    Thanks for sharing Amy, the pups look gorgeous and so confident. I hope Luna is doing well.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete