Friday 7 October 2011

62 days

Luna is now day 62 and looking rather plump to say the least! Her puppies are VERY active, which is lovely to see and feel them. Bless her, she is not, we went out just for 15 mins this morning before she decided it was too much and time to go home. I cant say I was too disappointed as it meant we were back in time to watch the start of the worlds :-)




I never thought I would say Im glad I was too rubbish at the FCI tryouts to be on the team, but I really am! It would have been more gutting to be selected and then not be able to go as puppies were due the same weekend!


We are going to the vets this eve for a final check up especially as they are closed all weekend! typical! Just got to keep our fingers crossed that the girl does great all by herself.
The next time I update will be when we hopefully have pictures of scrummy puppies. Please keep your fingers and paws crossed for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment